- Tumbleweed Center For Youth Development (Phoenix)
- KROC Corps Community Center (Phoenix)
- South Mountain Youth Development Program (Phoenix)
- ARIZONA LABOR LAWS FOR TEENS
- Under 14 Prohibited from working, except that during schoolvacation, children under fourteen may be employed by their parents or guardians in occupations owned or controlled by them.
- 14-15 May not work before 6:00 A.M. or after 7:00 P.M. during schooldays and limited to 48 hours within six days in a week.
- 16-17 May not work before 6:00 a.m. or after 11:00 p.m. during schooldays and limited to 54 hours within six days in a week.
- 18-19 No restrictions applied.